Wednesday, May 26, 2004

RESOLUTIONS

After much psychological wrecking the past 3 weeks, I desperately need to tie up some loose ends. This is what I have been crooning the entire rainy morning:

'When you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing. What have you lost? NOTHING!!'-- Monty Python's 'Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life.'

I don't care if you care but I am going to tell the world my resolutions for the next 3 weeks. Hope it inspires you.

- Go into a trance and learn to handle shock and trauma.
- Master all my single jumps and Land my first double jump on ice by 18th June 2004.
- Get a decent swimsuit.
- Make sure that my Spanish lessons are pleasant. I'll try not to be a pain in the ass.
- Hunt around for mother's and father's day presents. And my sister's b'day present too! (Trust me, not any present will do. They all somehow end up in the store room)
- Apply for my part-time job at the piercing parlour.
- Start packing and move out of this shithole.
- Begin the design of my next tattoo.
- Get myself a boyfriend. I think solitude is driving me into stupid actions.
- Camp in Broadway Cinema and drink up all their Earl Grey Tea.
- Complete at least one script. Please inspire me!!!!

I think these will keep me busy. Have a nice day!

4 comments:

Simple American said...

So where did you learn to ice skate? Do they have ice in Malasia? lol

Of course I get these same responses when people hear I play hockey. Oh you from Minnesoto? No I'm a Texan. Always have been. Always will be.

My daughter figure skated and I thnk she would have been promising. But she did not like all the falls from jumping. So she turned to hocky like me and her bro.

If there is one thing in life I miss its hockey. Something about skating full blast just makes you feel alive. Not too mention getting pounded on. I hate being fat.

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://vlncpqdh.com/njsd/qkpq.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://oyyjqutt.com/ezln/qumb.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://vlncpqdh.com/njsd/qkpq.html | http://pyvlvfoi.com/wvzp/opnf.html