Tuesday, May 25, 2004
10 things you do not know about me.
1) I am a sucker for half the songs on Eurovision Song Contest.
2) I DO take the taxi from Dunkirk to the Sports Center.
3) I am a romantic. A naive one.
4) My parents are a blessing; my dad told me he'd buy me Arsenal one day. A year ago, he promised me Real Madrid. Awww, how I love my family!
5) I don't read academic texts, my sister summarizes most of them for me. Hah, how much I love her, too!!
6) I lead an extraordinary life and therefore, I will only fall in love with someone extraordinary. Saying that, someone once told me to lower my expectations on men, I take that as an insult!!
7) I cut and colour my own hair.
8) I have a very poor visual memory of people's faces. In fact, it is so bad that it took me two days to register Reyes' face into my head despite having his pictures all over my room! So the next time I walk past you and I don't say hi, don't go around bitching that I am arrogant.
9) I am a VISUAL CULTURE student. This is for those who still assume that I am an engineering student.
10)I have a soft spot for men with tattoos. No,no,no with the exception of 'anchors' and 'mums'.