Thursday, July 21, 2005

SCORCHED IN SIN CITY


BLiNGinG In NEVADA
Originally uploaded by slamducky.
Crooning on my STEREO: Careless Whisper by 2 PLAY

Bet no one missed me but here's a grand announcement:

I AM BACK

Fuck. I am ORANGE. LAS VEGAS WAS FRIGGING HOT.

HOT.

In a literal sense, the temperature was scorching above 100 degrees god knows fahrenheit. I didn't give a shit about UV index the first time I went there when I was, like, 13. Almost a decade later, after my gorgeous evolution into a TANOREXIC..... guess what?

I AM BURNT.

Burnt beyond RECOGNITION. Even my hair turned GINGER. It was all my own doing. PAH.

Now, in terms of metaphor, women are HOT in Vegas.
5 in every 10 women I saw had their boobs done.

FUCK. I felt like a walking frying pan. It was the first time I was tempted to stuff McD's beef patties into my bikini.

SAD, I KNOW.

No. I didn't get a boob job.
And No, I didn't do a BRITNEY.


Not that I was pissed enough at any point to PROPOSE to any unfortunate clubber. Bear in mind that this was an intended FAMILY HOLIDAY. Instead I had to make do partying with CELINE DION and DAVID COPPERFIELD. So FUNKY indeed.....

After 6 days of stretch limos, unlimited champagne, high rolling and private jets I headed to SAN FRANCISCO for the third time in 20 years.

Locked myself in the Alcatraz and thus blogging from there....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Women who had boob jobs done are anything but hot.

YOU are hot (and orange)!

Yng Lyn said...

caracolacolacola: hahah yeah lahh, I am spoilt brat! heheh, a lucky one :D
actually some over massive boob jobs are not that hot, they're kinda scary.. but there are some which look pretty good... i wish I had them!! ermm.. actually no......

kunstemaecker: ohhhh you're kind.. very kind!! I hope my orange tone wears off soon.... it looks kinda bad on my face!

Yng Lyn said...

I did.. pretty much! it was tiring so I've decided to stay there to recuperate.......

Anonymous said...

Bah!
Oranges peel! When I meet you later this week, I'm gonna pat you on your sun-burns. Muahhaha! That'll teach you to deep-fry yourself, you confused orient!
Dann.

Yng Lyn said...

HOI you sadistic 31 year old MAN!!!!!!>
whats your new blog address again??

Anonymous said...

Well let me post right here for everyone to see.

http://idt.blogs.friendster.com/random_raging_rants/

Dann

Debs said...

you are kidding abt the stretch limos and the partying with celine dion rite?

Yng Lyn said...

debs: its TRUE! i wished I had ben affleck as an option instead of celine dion......