Tuesday, July 05, 2005
On the 6th Day of July....
Yeah, I decided to be shit BORING and SENTIMENTAL today. Here are some highlights to reflect 21st year of my existence on this planet....
- I got my hands on an IPOD which became my fulltime COMPANION. We are INSEPARABLE. We're in LOVE.
- Discovered that I am a FIRST CLASS STUDENT. God, I should RULE the world.
- I have single handedly learnt to cope with an unexpected death. Although it left an eternal scar inside me, it has awaken me to do EXTRAORDINARY THINGS. Don't say that I didn't WARN you.
- Obssessively Worked on FOUR films and TWO PHOTOGRAPHY projects within FOUR Months believing that I might win an OSCAR within that brief period.
- EXPOSED my imperfections to the entire nation for a good cause. (And lost a couple of embarassed 'friends' as a result. You FUCKING CUNTS !@#$%!)
- Realised that REYES is a FOOL. His INTELLIGENCE doesn't match up to MINE... such a waste.
- Took a chance and met a man who taught me PASSION.
- Sat on ARSENE WENGER'S chair and attempted to make out with it.
- Discovered proper LIP GLOSS which does not transform me into a jester.
- Lusted over an ancient SCULPTURE.
- Decided to dedicate myself to RESCUE ABUSED and HOMELESS DOGS at some point of my life.
- Resorted to the fact that I will end up as a SPINSTER after I return to Malaysia for good. (whether I like it or not)
- Accepted the PAINFUL truth: I CANNOT SING!!
An explanation for my sudden absence: I'm currently home for summer!!!
And I am mean a REAL summer!!!