Saturday, December 08, 2007

Hangat


Crooning on my STEREO:
All I Want For Xmas by MARIAH CAREY

Gosh... I so HAVE to blog about this:-

TODAY I WAS SHOPPING IN PAUL SMITH

WITH



MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

And the lead dude, whatever his name, is SO SO SO HOT.

But I had to question why he wore a leather jacket. Its probably to maintain that mat rock look even in humid malaysia.

BUT

There is always a downside with all my star encounters. By some bitching of destiny, I NEVER have my camera with me.

5 months from now, you will not believe what you have read here today. You will forget because I have null to prove. Nada.

Most of you would know that I have a hell lot of luck with spotting celebs. But it totally sucks that I don't have any chummy photos with Ricky Martin, Jenson Button, Westlife, Colin Farrell, David Coulthard, Gael Garcia Bernal, Sam Neil, Stanley Tucci and only god knows of the countless others that I've missed out.

Lack of visual evidence doesn't position me to BRAG big time.

with the exception of IL DIVO. Hail Salvation!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

i'm soooooo jealous of u! LOL..just kidding! :D

zewt said...

that means you're in malaysia right? how come u say spain ah?

KY said...

don't you have a camera phone like everyone else??

Yng Lyn said...

pikseen: uhmmmm... who's in France this week ;) ;)

zewt: always in Malaysia.. spain is just for fun!! :D

ky: my camera phone sucks, i gave it to the shopkeeper and they didn't know how to snap it.

btw, have a wicked party, sorry i couldn't make it.