Saturday, October 27, 2007

Calendar Dogs

Crooning on my STEREO: Lost by MICHAEL BUBLE

It is perfectly ok to lose hope in humanity, but let us not forget the other species who are capable of loving us through rain and shine. To all my silent and non-silent blog stalkers: Do a good deed today and get yourself a few copies of the 2008 SPCA Calendar (Malaysian edition)



I have pimped my dogs as calendar models. I found it pretty weird that they are achieving stardom quicker than I am.

Oh my god, I am so shallow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the funniest dogs I have ever seen, but I'm genuinely scared of them too. Vicious little buggers.
I guess they recognize evil when they see it. :-)

Yng Lyn said...

kracker: maybe your cigarillo smoke scared them a little bit... but I think itd be fun for Carol to meet them though ;)

but hey, they are models!! I can pass you a copy of the calendar when I ransack your neighbouring country next year.

3 meses mas.

KY said...

ah, you have a blog

Yng Lyn said...

ky: i do!!!! and I've been so damn emo lately so read my earlier posts!

Simple American said...

Aw. Your dogs are so cute. But never as cute as you.

Where can I get the Malaysian version of the calendar over here?

Yng Lyn said...

Kor, I'd love to send you a copy once I've got them in stock :) I trust that there will be hundreds of copies in my house courtesy of my proud father! hugs