Monday, March 14, 2005
Important lessons learnt this week.
1) Do not mix Estee Lauder's Sunless bronzer with Clinique Dramatically Different Gel. Unless you are heading for Faux Pas.
2) A cheesy smile will NOT get you acting jobs. (see pic.)
3) It is OKAY to be seen buying MCFLY's single. Explain that you're just doing your bit for charity (Comic Relief). Really?
4) Remember to switch OFF your fan heater before you leave the flat. Electric bills in this country are fucked.
5) It is POSSIBLE to feel sorry for Manchester United fans while feeling sorry for yourself. (very rare)
6) The Diary of Anne Frank makes a better read than Bridget Jones' Diary. huh Huh.
7) STALKING the old college librarian has its benefits. ie. you escape overdue fines.
8) Do not eat any form of GARLIC before a film shoot. Swear on it.
9) The only way to escape the epidemic FLU is to lock yourself in and have aboslutely no physical contact with anyone for the next month or so.
10) I have dropped my Ipod at least 20 times onto the wooden floor and it is still working. Pretty Fine.
11) Stay away from Michelangelo Antonioni films. Watching the trilogy drove me up the wall.