Monday, February 07, 2005
Phantom of the Cinema
I am beginning to think that I'm morphing into a hideous ghoul and I have absolutely no frigging idea why I am thoughtfully blessed with this physical perfection.
- I keep getting audition calls to play phantoms, aliens and creatures in low budget horror films. Apparently, I look the part.
- I bumped into a couple of my neighbours in the course of 3 days. Their reaction? HORROR.
They gasp when they see me (not at my exceptional beauty but as though they've walked into a BANSHEE in broad daylight)
- Wonderful friend(s) of mine hasn't stopped harping on the fact that i look like a Soho prostitute with mascara on. I, on the other hand, believe that I look BLIND without mascara.
Hello??? GISELLE uses MASCARA TOO, y' know????
- Airheaded beauty consultants at the Harrods Clinique counter blatantly said to me,' Your skin needs A LOT of work.'
I suddenly refuse to buy my dream lip gloss from them. DOH.
- The worst bit: No Frank Lampard lookalikes pick me up in clubs anymore. I only get attention from Asianphillic old men.
Thats it. I've had enough from you people. I am going to book myself into a spa this weekend and sort my self esteem.
What the fuck.