Saturday, July 15, 2006

06.07.06


Crooning on my STEREO:
Geek in the Pink by Jason MRAZ

I have been neglecting this blog. And no one really pops by anymore. That's because I've been neglecting your blogs. Sorry. I have been spending the last 300 hours away from blogger-world, dedicating my time to fellow humans in the real world. But you have to forgive me for that. If I don't visit your blog, you probably wont visit mine. It is fine with me.

Back to the real world, I found it bizzarre how there are people who actually wanted to celebrate my existence in this world.

Check out this smashing surprise in my office one fine morning...

IT IS AN APPLE CRUMBLE!!!!

My dearest collegues Andrea and Elaine fed the entire workplace with food that got all of us sugar high. Well, I blew my ambitious diet down to a size 10 for that weekend. I may be devastated with my ever-increasing flabby thighs,

BUT I STILL LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!!

Then there was the surprise lunch at T.G.I.F.s! To those who still owe me a birthday lunch, remember this:-

I ADORE BIG FAT MAYONAISE and BIG FAT FRENCH FRIES.

Check out that orgasmic face. I think you men disappoint me.

5 comments:

car@ said...

Bbaes i come to check you out whenever i can!!! that surprise was really nice! and i DO know your orgasmic face and i LOVE IT!! JEJE! love to read you and see you happy!!!!! :-)

Yng Lyn said...

Caraa guapaaaaaaa.. you're such a darling!! i know that for sure :)

abrazossssssssssssss bebe!!!!!!

Lily G said...

Oik. I do check your blog but I keep seing 'sorrow' before this. Love your pics.

Yng Lyn said...

lilyyyyy, thanks babe, you're the bomb! :D

Mirebella said...

Babes! Happy bday *albeit belated* one .. it looks like an AWESOME party and when surrounded by good friends.. :-)

Hope your taking good care of yourself ya.

*mwah!!!*