Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ubriaco


Crooning on my STEREO:
Nuova Ossessione by SUBSONICA

Sorry for being so slack at blogging lately. I am totally on holiday and will continue to do so until kingdom come.

I came to a terrible realisation that OMG my alcohol tolerance has gone down to an embarassing level. I am trying to recall but I was certain that last night I consumed the following:

4 Vodka cocktails mixed with god knows what.
3 terrible tequila shots back to back.
1 rum mix with whatever coke I think. I dont even remember ordering it. Or I probably grabbed it from a stranger.



And had a total mental blackout at 4am. But I was somewhat sober enough to beat up potential perverts on the street.

BUT, DAMN, THATS SO LITTLE!!!!! I WAS BETTER, I SWEAR!!

2 years back when I was a student here I was able to hold up to 4 glasses pure vodkas, another 2 with red bull and 5 beers before landing in the toilet speaking posessed Italian. Those were my glory days.

Off to the supermarket now. Incriminating photos to be posted on Facebook next week. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

4 comments:

KY said...

wah u're already 5x better than me. At least!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

@Smartphone: WOW, smartphones? Those are so cool, I will add you to my blogroll too if you let me kick you in the nutsack you worthless piece of crap robot. A hug.

Slamducky said...

Ky: serious? we need a drinking session.

Smartphone: I will kick your butt. My diamond encrusted smartphone is cooler than yours.

Kracker: hahah i liked your post hence my respond above. I am envious that my sister is visiting your shores!!! My fault I should have extended my italian trip boo hoo hoo