Sunday, June 25, 2006

Return In Peace


Crooning on my STEREO:
We Be Burnin' by SEAN PAUL

It is funny how my illness has kept me away from the gym for 2 weeks, robbed 10 shades off my tan and turned me into a reluctant omnivore. Not to mention the sudden withdrawal of daily alcohol from my system has transformed me into some sort of nervous wreck in a desperate need for rehabilitation. In this course of recovery, the lack of protein adds to my lethargy, and this means that I've been sleeping through 30% of the World Cup matches played so far. I even drove my car into a ditch.

THAT SUCKS

In the midst of all that sick slumber, I noticed a pretty cool headgear:



Want one for yourself?

EASY.

You can get a similar net from your local fruit store.
Place it over your head.
One size fits all.

9 comments:

eyeris said...

you'd need to whack your head really hard against Philip Senderos' nose first though... :D

Anonymous said...

At least you're sober and healthy again ;)

Reta said...

SICK with a dose of sarcasm - one medicine that should be taken with doc's warning muahahah

hugs

Anonymous said...

haha...ur spunk is back despite the lack of alchohol!

email me woman, maybe i can fit in something on saturday. :)

mistyzblog[at]gmail[dot]com

Keropok said...

That must have been some ditch. We're you on the way to buy fruits?

sic6sense said...

normally, you get it from 7-11. and one size doesnt fit all. :D

mistipurple said...

good good you're getting all normal again. that's good eh? *grins*

Yng Lyn said...

eyeris: true true.. only Sendero's nose is able to crack heads...

Kracker: thankss :)

cyber-red: nahhh.. still need antibios to survive in this funny world!

yvy: gotta see you lah.... this sat!

kor: I will! i am crap with anything to do with reverse gear..

keropok: hahah.. oh yeahhh on the way to da pasar buah....

sic6sense: the ribbed ones?

misti: thanks dearie! almost there :D

Jane said...

Oh I had one myself...yes from fruit basket! imported stuff from China too!!