Friday, August 20, 2004

LYN MUST NOT LOSE HER HUMOUR....

Hey all, really sorry cos I haven't been blogging lately...blame it on distractions and little adversities. But I will cope. And will try to keep my humour. Not that I've ever been comical at the start anyway.

Oh, I looked through my GCSE sketchbooks and I can't figure why I ended up with a 'C' for Art. There was an unemployed expat-turned-teacher in the name of Miss Jenny Marsh (unmarried for the most obvious reasons) whose visual inability led her to believe that I was possessed by Francisco Goya at some point. Therefore, she accused me of cheating. For an untrained teacher who couldn't tell the stylistic differences between a Renoir and a Monet, such accusations were phenomenal..... how did I manage to summon a Spanish Master on the eve of my GCSE Art Exam? I must have been a sharman when I was 17.
My art portfolio was refused to be externally marked as the result of her uneducated claims of witchcraft.

Conclusion: Do not send your children to Garden International School. Most teachers are the worst breed of unemployed university dropouts. Mr Robinson, Mr Shorthose, Miss Marsh and most were too unmemorable to name.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Yng Lyn,

Your blog "LYN MUST NOT LOSE HER HUMOUR....", leads me to believe you will find my information on ourBest Career Wages site to be very beneficial.

Some of the not so common searches that found our extensive wages site included ...

Clerks Wages
Hairdressers Wages
Chemists Wages
Production Wages
Fire Fighters Wages
Sales Representatives Wages
Pilots Wages
Machine Operators Wages.

We have many hundreds of "essential to read" articles on wages and career topics in addition to many other popular subjects in our Average Career Wages site.

Best Wishes
Emily

Anonymous said...

Hi Yng Lyn,

As a result of reading your blog "LYN MUST NOT LOSE HER HUMOUR....", I think you will discover my site on Highest Wages In All States will be a great help.

To illustrate our diverse range of wages information, here are some of the latest search terms that located our site ...

Civil Engineers Wages
Media Wages
Builders Wages
Accountants Wages
Social Services Wages
Computer Programmer Wages
Construction Wages.

We have over 200 "have to read" career and wages articles in addition to many other interesting subjects in our Wages For All Occupations site.

Best Regards
Emily